Parachute Media is a creative agency with a high emphasis on social media. We are visual storytellers that connect the dots between a brand’s soul and the behaviors of online consumers. We strive to have our clients view us as their in-house team rather than a distant, third-party agency.
If you see life through a lens, constantly wish you had your camera on-hand when the lighting is just right, and see yourself as a storyteller, you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
- You have an in-depth understanding of how video content is consumed on social media platforms
- You can lead a video project from start to finish both as part of a team and as a one-person machine.
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have experience working on multiple video projects at once
- You can articulate the strategic reasoning behind your creative choices to your team and the client
- Collaborate with the creative director, creative team, and project managers on the creative direction for projects
- Scripting, storyboarding, shooting and editing
- Selecting the appropriate equipment and style for the requirements of the project
- Advanced video post-production from editing, sound design, color and effects.
- Maintain production equipment
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in film/video, animation, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience as a video creator in a variety of styles
- Strong working knowledge of camera, lighting, and grip equipment
- Experience with drones preferred
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro (or equivalent NLE)
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Understand current media and deliverable file types
- Intense interest in social media principles and applications
- Eye for visual design principles
- Ability to wear multiple hats and solve problems quickly under tight deadlines
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a refined palate for tacos and margaritas
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
The Real Benefits:
- Pet bereavement
- Free Uber or Lyft rides with our company account
- Up to 28 days PTO
- Pet-friendly office
- Season tickets to the Nashville Predators
- The occasional, ok very frequent, 3 p.m. on a Tuesday beer
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Parachute Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org