We’re not currently hiring for this position, but we’re always accepting applications.
Parachute Media is a digital marketing agency that helps brands connect with consumers online. Our expertise in social media strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying allows all digital platforms to work together instead of independently of each other. We use insights gained from social analytics to build creative campaigns that drive business results.
Here at Parachute Media, we strive to have our clients view us as their in-house team rather than a distant third-party agency. Our team develops strategies for connecting with consumers for the year we live in, and we’re constantly evolving our strategies as new technology emerges.
If you document your life with Instagram Stories and think in 280 characters and emojis, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for. We’re seeking a social media guru to join our team as a account manager.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You’re creative and analytical
- You have strong time management skills
- You can problem solve and think quickly
- You’re eager to develop social strategy and communities for our clients
- Develop and execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy
- Work closely with creative team to implement campaigns in a timely manner
- Manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team
- Work with (and sometimes manage) other internal resources to execute against clients’ social media strategies, campaigns, and goals
- Set measurable goals to hold our team accountable, and monitor the progress of those goals on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate the impact of your work and present the report to the client
- Lead strategy for ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Twitter
- Identify targetable personas online that fit with the client’s service or product offerings and overall marketing plan
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree (coursework in marketing, public relations, journalism, or advertising a plus)
- 3-5 years experience working in digital marketing
- Intense interest in social media
- Ability to write concisely with a strong voice, sans typos or incorrect verb conjugations
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to execute strategies and meet goals
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a refined palate for tacos
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
The Real Benefits:
- Pet bereavement
- Free Uber rides with our company account
- Extensive PTO
- Pet-friendly office
- The occasional 2 p.m. on a Tuesday beer
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Parachute Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org