We are currently hiring for this position! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Parachute Media is a digital marketing agency that helps brands connect with consumers online. Our expertise in social media strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying allows all digital platforms to work together instead of independently of each other. We use insights gained from social analytics to build creative campaigns that drive business results.
Here at Parachute Media, we strive to have our clients view us as their in-house team rather than a distant third-party agency. Our team develops strategies for connecting with consumers for the year we live in, and we’re constantly evolving our strategies as new technology emerges.
If you document your life with Instagram Stories and think in 280 characters and emojis, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You’re creative and analytical
- You have strong time management skills
- You can problem solve and think quickly
- Create and schedule content for clients across all social media platforms
- Work closely with project manager and creative team to implement campaigns in a timely manner
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis regarding upcoming projects, content, and performance
- Monitor social channels to identify opportunities for conversations with customers
- Identify opportunities for giveaways and contests
- Cover events as needed, occasionally outside of work hours and on weekends
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate the impact of your work and present the report to the client
- Build and manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Twitter
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree (coursework in marketing, public relations, journalism, or advertising a plus)
- 1-2 years experience working in digital marketing
- Intense interest in social media
- Strong writing skills (grammar snobs preferred)
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a refined palate for tacos
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
The Real Benefits:
- Pet bereavement
- Free Uber rides with our company account
- Extensive PTO
- Pet-friendly office
- The occasional 2 p.m. on a Tuesday beer
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Parachute Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org