Parachute Media is a digital marketing agency that helps brands connect with consumers online. Our expertise in social media strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying allows all digital platforms to work together instead of independently of each other. We use insights gained from social analytics to build creative campaigns that drive business results.
Here at Parachute Media, we strive to have our clients view us as their in-house team rather than a distant third-party agency. Our team develops strategies for connecting with consumers for the year we live in, and we’re constantly evolving our strategies as new technology emerges.
If you think in video frames, notable one-liners, and cuts that add a dramatic flair, then you might be the perfect fit for this position.
- You have an in-depth understanding of how video content is consumed on social media platforms
- You are detail-oriented and can meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have experience working on multiple video projects at once
- You can articulate the strategic reasoning behind your editing choices to your team and the client
- Collaborate with the director, creative team, and project managers on assets needed for various clients and campaigns
- Prep assets for video
- Source and implement stock footage as needed
- Creatively and effectively edit video, graphics, and sound
- Perform color correction
- Export video into various sizes and formats for different social media platforms
- Serve as an assistant on video production shoots as needed
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices on social media
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in film/video, animation, or related (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of experience editing video
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Understand current media and deliverable file types
- Intense interest in social media principles and applications
- Eye for visual design principles
- Ability to wear multiple hats and solve problems quickly under tight deadlines
- Ability to stay organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a refined palate for tacos
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
The Real Benefits:
- Pet bereavement
- Free Uber rides with our company account
- Extensive PTO
- Pet-friendly office
- The occasional 2 p.m. on a Tuesday beer
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Parachute Media strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.